finding an album and pics

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

lefties

Jim from canada had a great atep by step post showing how he installed his wood stove in his mobile. I can only find text for it,,how do I find the installation pics etc? I guess I"ve forgotten,,,duh. :roll:
1997 commodore repo-1450 sq ft.
JD
Site Admin

Sorry, the photo album was shut down when the old forum got a virus attack through it. You can email Jim through his profile by clicking on his member name or icon.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Jim from Canada

I can't find the pics on the computer either. I have a different computer since then.
Jim from Canada

.....but if you go here.... http://www.securitychimneys.com/residential/chimneys/ ....they have the installation instructions that I went by. This is the brand of chimney I bought.
lefties

thx jim
1997 commodore repo-1450 sq ft.
Greg

Jim, don't computer crashes suck??? I think I read some where about thing called "Back up" I think it means place the computer behind your car and BACK UP (especially with Vista)!!!

I lost the pictures from our daughters rehab. when the old one crashed. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."