Relevel completed!

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

AbbottsManor

Well I finally had the home releveled today. Cost $300.00 and took a couple of hours. They even used a water level :P It was off at the rear 4.5 inches as well as side to side. The only casualties are a split (not cracked, split) wall in the one bathroom and the wall paper in the dining room is wrinkled at the top in 3 or 4 places. Oh and the skirting at the rear of the home is now 3-4 inches too short. The freshly remodeled master bath which was in the rear and most unlevel part of the home had no issues at all. The first walk through was kinda funny because I guess over time your body learns to compensate for slanted floors but now they are level so I almost lost my balance! Wierd. All in all a good experience.

Chris
Yanita

Hi,

Glad it went well, have you tried opening and closing all windows and doors to make sure theey still function?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
AbbottsManor

Yanita wrote:Hi,

Glad it went well, have you tried opening and closing all windows and doors to make sure theey still function?

Yanita
I tried all the doors and a few windows but not all of them yet. A few more cracks have appeared but nothing serious.

Chris