Earthquake Restraint Bracing System ERBS

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

peachlizard

I did a search but found no reference to the ERBS. We live near enough to the New Madrid fault line to sustain severe damage if it goes off like they say its going to. I did a search online and this is what the experts recommend and I wanted to get your input on this as well as where a reputable provider is near north Arkansas. Do very many of you know about this or have it installed under your home? Thanks very much.
Old Ticker
Greg

There was a discussion about this a few months ago, since I do not live in an Earthquake zone I really am not up on them. You could try a search of the forum and see what was said. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
JD
Site Admin

I don't know suppliers in your area but I install ERBS and Permanent Foundation Systems. Here in Fresno CA, concrete footers are not required, so these systems are above ground set for single story mobile homes. The system I use is manufactured by Central Piers, here in Fresno. Here is a link to their website. http://www.centralpiers.com/piers.html Click the link next to ERBS and you will see the blueprints. I don't think Central Piers system is approved in Arkansas, but you could check with them.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.