MH remodel part 2-photos

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

DCDiva

Here are some more photos of our adventure --we only work weekends due to it is 3 hours away--we had our 2 helpers finish gutting mh and we ripped out all of the electric and rewired it Sat--dh and me--wire did not look bad but once dh started looking in box--a 220 piggy tailed to 2--20 breakers and some other interesting things--if ya do not what to do with electric --call a pro--they had 3-220 base board heaters, electric hw tank,electric dryer, stove--dh was like if everything was on at same time--which could happen--this place should have burned down in a minute--so we replaced everything--with all the ceiling and wall out it was easy lol and I am getting all the outlets where I want them--plus we ran an a/c for each bedroom and l/r outlet and microwave--each it's own line/wire --had my house wired for my new K and electrican did not do this--it trips if I used lg appliance and the microwave at same time:( We are replacing all the floors and insulation--the walls and framing all looked really good --so far--we replaced the wall that divides the lr/bedroom--wow if we did not have it in a college town and a 1 bedroom would rent --the lr was huge wo the wall lol--personally I would have enlarged the bedroom and kitchen and lr and just had the 1 bedroom--if we can not add on to dh --mh we might do this---plus we woke up Sat morning to over 6 inches of SNOW plus more all day lol
View by clicking view image--tried other ways still not getting photos right
Melissa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RandyD

Pictures are to small you need to make them bigger
Buy Quality.......Cry Only Once!!!!!