Shower head for low water pressure

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Mark
Site Admin

Every once in awhile I stumble upon something that's so amazing, I have to include it into the shopping cart of this website.

Last winter we remodeled our master bath (pictures coming soon, I promise!) Ever since then we haven't been happy with the shower head. I know that the pressure from our water riser isn't what it use to be, but I still should be able to get a decent stream of water from the shower head.

So I tried three different shower heads (from cheap to expensive), and I hated them all. One day I finally asked one of my wholesalers if he could recommend a good shower head. He said he only sells one shower head because it's that good! I said I want it, and I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was.

I installed the shower head and I am totally amazed. It works awesome, even under low water pressure. The stream is also adjustable. I was so totally impressed, I also changed the shower head in my second bath. Now its listed for sale right here: http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/Order3.html#catalog

Oh, by the way, someday I'll replace my water riser. I manage the park I live in, so all it would take is a phone call. But I've got other tenants with worse water pressure than I, so I'm taking care of them first.

Mark

You can't fail if you don't try!
brucetrout

Hey Mark
I know about that old water pressure dilimma. When I first moved in my place I thought I was doomed to taking trickling showers.
I bought a cheapo shower head at Walmart and still not much better. Finally got agitated enough and bought a good shower head and as you say "the difference is amazing". I wish you would have had that for sale way back when. I've learned (the hard way) over time that you get what you pay for.
brucetrout
PS; That is a good price

Oh, lucky you, Mark. Two bathrooms. Due to my water in the walls problem and the problems solving that with a torch-on roof, I've had no shower for 2.5 years. My bathroom outside wall is wide open -well, the inside wall and insulation mostly gone.

BUT - when it's all done, boyo, I've got an Oxygenics shower head ready to install. Uses 30-70% less water and therefore energy costs and the water has added oxygen. Full spraying power at virtually any pressure.

I'm not much interested in these multi-shower pattern heads. Been there, done that.

Your showerless

FL
MacAttack

:twisted:
Don't tell the Feds I said this, but... the flow can be increased nicely by either drilling out or removing the restrictor that's put in the shower head by Federal mandate.

Don't shoot!!! :lol: