Mobile AL Roof Repair

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

BeachBoy

Actually need someone in Baldwin County, which is across the bay from Mobile, AL, who can do roof repair and/or sheet rock repair to a ceiling in a closet.
JD
Site Admin

Hi Beachboy,

We do not keep a list of mobile home techs for this site. I have seen another site with lists for different states, but I found that the information is pretty old. Some of the contractors may still be working though. Hopefully one of the members from your area will have a recommendation for you.

I know this does not help you with your question but I didn't want this post to just sit without a reply. Good luck!

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Johnny

this may be off topic but couldn't any contractor do it if they use material for mobiles?
If I can't fix it -- I ask questions
Rod

Actually there is a list on this site!

Go to home page.
on the left click on service directory.
Scroll down to Alabama.
Scroll down again and click on Mobile Home Repair.

This is just a list not an endorsement.

Good Luck

Rod
JD
Site Admin

Yes, forgot about the Service Directory, but that is not a product of the forum, per se. As Rod said, these are not endorsed recommendations. Hopefully it is more up to date.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.