does anyone know where?

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

ben14826

Hi everyone. Does anyone know where the thread is that had instructions for custom making from scratch an access door in the skirting for easy access to the underbelly? I know it was on the old site, so is it gone? If not where might I find it? Yes, I tried the search. Thanx, Ben
Yanita

Hi,

Click on the Articles link above, then under categories click newsletters, scroll down, it's near the bottom of the list.

Thanks, and have a great day!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
ben14826

And I thank you very much Yanita!
Yanita

Glad to help, thats what I do here, LOL.

While you are in there reading about the access panels, read up on the venting and skirting ideas as well. Will save you lots of hassles latter on!

~Yanita~
Maureen

Hi Ben, and all of our forum buddies out there!

I just wanted to remind everyone to always check the article and newsletter links at the top of the page.... screen. Most of the common questions are answered there!

I'm sure that Mark will be adding more as he has time!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'
ben14826

Does anyone know where all of the pics are that used to show remodeling projects? I mean mostly the ones that had pics of people who had redone bathrooms, kitchens, etc. I am thinking about ideas for some of my own.
Greg

The photos from the old album section are "locked away". Maureen had problems with hackers getting into the album so she had to take the album down. As far as I know Mark had not made a decision on what to do with them. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Maureen

Hi Ben,

Yep, I've got all the project photos saved. We're just not sure what Mark has in mind for them yet. I don't have the time right now to get another site up for the project album, nor the money. I sold my server company and the floral wedding business is just nuts this year.

As moderators, we all understand how important the photos are! It just takes a lot of time and work to keep a site like that going. Maybe Mark will come up with another option that can't be hacked. Right now, the best we can all do is keep the board running.

Maureen 8)
'Plato'
ben14826

Maureen: I certainly understand what you're saying. Most people either have no idea, or take for granted the amount of work that you guys do to keep this place up and running so well. I think you all do a terrific job. As soon as the photos are somewhere, will someone say something? Until then keep up the good work all of you, I know a lot of you spend a lot of time and money and effort, and at least to me it doesn't go un-noticed. God Bless

Ben
Yanita

Hi Ben.

Thanks for the kind words, they do not go un-noticed either.

As soon as we get notice of the photos new location we will certainly let everyone know. We miss not having them also, it was really great to be able to send forum users to the photos for clarification of repairs. Also it was just fun to see what everyone was/is doing with their home and land.

Have you had a chance to check out the pics that people have posted, at the top of the page is an album link. Also everyone has their own album if you click on their name and then view their pics.

Again thanks for the kind words.

~Yanita~
Maureen

Thanks Ben!

We all appreciate the kind words. All of us moderators just donate our time here on the board, so that really does mean a lot! We all do our best to make this board a wealth of information. Our old timers, moderators, pros and newcomers make this board what it is.

We'll inform everyone if, and when a new project album opens up! It was a huge asset, but a pain to keep folks out of it that should never have been playing in there. I just got too many complaints and had to shut it down.

Maureen 8)
'Plato'
kashton

Troyster had an excellent access panel idea. Don't think he has a pic of it in the album yet. I will get him to put one in with instructions. I used the idea myself. Great for in the winter months!
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!

How were they hacked, do you know? I ask because I was recently on a site full of pictures and they'd somehow disabled everything but just viewing.

FL (Nicky T)
Maureen wrote:Hi Ben,

Yep, I've got all the project photos saved. We're just not sure what Mark has in mind for them yet. I don't have the time right now to get another site up for the project album, nor the money. I sold my server company and the floral wedding business is just nuts this year.

As moderators, we all understand how important the photos are! It just takes a lot of time and work to keep a site like that going. Maybe Mark will come up with another option that can't be hacked. Right now, the best we can all do is keep the board running.

Maureen 8)