A few reminders

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Yanita

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would take a few minutes to let you know that all Admins and Mods of this site have full time jobs. There is no way that any of us can be here 24/7.

I know when your pipes are froze or burst that it is important for you to get quick answers, buy please bear in mind that is not always going to be possible on a website.

Also if you send one of us an email it is possible that we did not get it, see it or it landed in our spam folders...please politely make a post in the OFF TOPIC forums that you sent an email if you are not responded to from your original email.

PLEASE...ask your questions here on site. This will give you the benefit of several different answers, thought and suggestions. You benefit and so do our members! We Admins/Mods do not and can not make the time to answer questions daily in private emails.. Yes, there are some special circumstances, but that is seldom.

Please, REPAIR questions only in the repair forum, chit chat goes in off topic and you are welcome to use it freely. Website Questions, this forum is specifically for questions relating to the use/functions of Mobilehomerepair.com website. Computer Questions forum is for questions related to your personal pc's, new software, etc...

Locking of topics...When a thread has been sufficiently answered I will lock it. If it has gone a couple of weeks with no further postings I will lock it, if it goes on to long with redundant information I will lock it. This is something I do, with complete authority from the owner of the site. To not lock topics allows for some folks to go back many months and even a year plus and comment on a topic, which brings it back to the top...not everyone looks at the date it was originally posted...

We strongly encourage and recommend that you start your own thread, even when your problem is "similar" to another. It may require a completely different answer.

Lastly, would those that have not completed a profile do so. Click on My Profile Space in the task menu at the top of the page. Follow the prompts. These profiles really help greatly in answering your questions on repairs. Also they are just fun to read.

Thanks so much for your help and understanding,

Yanita
Site Admin/Mod
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

OK
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Demolition

The mods work for free... and they do a better job than lots of people who work for money.
Thanks Yanita and friends for providing this service.
Call Dinwiddie Demolition we'll tear that house right down.
Sweep up every splinter n haul it out of town
Yanita

Thank You...

Yanita and fellow Admin/Mods
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!