Shower trim

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

CPA

Does anybody know where I can get some of the plastic trim that goes around the shower in our master bath?

During our remodeling a couple of the strips were inadvertently tossed out with everything else.

Jeff
www.tastyvenison.com/Rancho_Pequeno.htm
The day you stop learning is the day you start dying.
JD
Site Admin

Hi Jeff,

I remember Pegueno from the old forum. I see a lot of "after" pics now. Sure looks nice! You guys did a great job.

As nice as your home is, you may want to use better trim than what comes with the mobile homes. We usually buy nice case molding and modify it with a table saw to fit the nail flange of tubs and enclosures.

If you want the mobile home trim, Mobile Home Advantage has some here -> http://www.mobilehomeadvantage.com/sku. ... 457/ID/11/

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
CPA

I will take a look at that. The thing I liked about the old trim is that it was plastic and it was resistant to the moisture around the shower.

There are lots of ways to modify things, as you probably saw on my web site. Thanks for the compliments. we have worked hard on the place and still have lots more ideas to try.

Jeff
The day you stop learning is the day you start dying.