Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

SpongeBob

Greetings from New Hampshire. I am very glad to find this forum. I will be researching products and asking many questions about my first MH for sure. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am happy to be on board!

Susan

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your first mobilehome. They certainly present their challenges, but I personally would not own a stick-built again! The folks here are a fountain of information and truely worth their weight in gold (or better yet CHOCOLATE!). :lol:

Looking forward to your questions.
Yanita

Hey SpongeBob,

Greeting from NC! Very familiar with your area of the world, I am originally from Vermont!

Glad you found us. I have invited you to be friends, so when you get the notice please except, this will allow you to get the MPS link so you can create your profile.

Looking forward to your future questions and contributions to the site.

You do not say if you bought a new home or used, but either way I recommend the purchase of the Repair Manuel. If nothing else it will give you a heads up about our homes. This can be found in the Books/Parts link at the top of the page.

Good to have ya here! :D

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Greg

Hi spongebob, Welcome to the family. This is hands down THE BEST site on Mobile homes. Someone here has done anything you will run into. We have the best support team anywhere, Feel free to ask all the questions you need. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
klm9707

Hello. Welcome aboard! Hope you love your new home as much s I do mine.