DWV repair

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

lrjester

Hello to all. I just registered today, I figured it's about time. I finally got a dry day to crawl under the mobile home, gee, now I wish I hadn't! Seems to be the former owners/renters had a waste line leak at some time in the unknown past...and decided to fix it with duct tape!!! :x .......So, I got back online, and ordered the fix it book. I think I'll have to re-level my home before I can do anything though. Oh well, I guess it's time to get back into getting to know my mobile home. Looks like I'll have lots to keep me busy this summer.
Oh, I enjoy reading everyones posts to learn new stuff. The last mobile I had was a new 1983 Conner, bought in Charleston SC. It lasted through several hurricanes, and now is down in Texas. I have lived in stick built since 1994, but in 2005 I bought another mobile.
Greg

Hi & welcome. well it sounds like you are no stranger to both mobile homes and the bubba inc. that have done repairs on them. Well get started on what you know you have to do, and if you run into problems the best support team in the world is right here. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

Hi,

Another big Welcome! :lol:

Going down under seems to be the least favorite place any of us want to go. LOL, I have gotten as far as my waist under there and then said oooh nooo, and ours is nice and clean there. Just a phobia I guess.

You will find that repair manuel invaluable, I still refer to mine on occasion. If you can not do the repair yourself at least you can have the knowledge of how it should be done and then not get taken advantage of from a repair person.

Glad you have enjoyed the forum, we are glad that you decided to register and be part of the family. Thanks sooo much for the profile, since you have been reading then you know the reason for it.

Some of us are still learning the features this forum has to offer, so bear with us...others seem to get it right off, if you have a question about the forum functions please read the WEBSITE QUESTIONS forum, if what you need is not answered there please feel free to post your question or email one of the mods or admin.

Look forward to your future questions and contributions to the site!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!