Enclosed Porch

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

JimCNY

A while back there was some instructions and pictures for an enclosed porch that I think Mark had built. It was on the last forum but I can't seem to find it here. Any help would be great.
Greg

Most of the pictures from the "old"forum are lost in space, actually Maureen has them I believe she had problems with a hacker and had to lock down the album. I know she has been very busy and I am not sure what the status of them is.
I would discourage you from doing an addition unless you are going to use below frost line footers. see the thread "Torch" that involves an addition the has shifted. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Yanita

Hi,

If you absolutely want an addition I also advise that you purchase the Manufactured Home Additions & Roofed Decks, written by L.J. Wright. This can be purchased from the links above in titled Books/Parts.

Have a great day!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Maureen

Hi JimCNY,

No, the photos are not lost in space. They are all saved. Mark has implemented a new type of photo album on this board. I am waiting to see what Mark wants to do with all the old photos. The whole data base, as of now, is still intact. I'm patiently waiting to find out what to do with them.

Yanita brought up your best option, and that is to purchase Lloyd's book on additions.

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'
Robert

Hi Jim,

Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you some of those pics that I have saved.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?