In trouble!

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Yeah that is what I told the hubby we have to support it first. I like the tile tub enclosures I hope it works out I will let you know. Thanks.

Well we worked it out take a gander at this! [albumimg]253[/albumimg] [albumimg]254[/albumimg][/img]

Please tell me what you think?
Yanita

Hi,

It looks great!

Is that real tile? Why don't you post these pics in your personal album as well and give details as to how you tiled this area, others might want to know!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!

Yes it is real ceramic tile and I did the whole thing behind the tub too I learned as I went. I will post them there with details. Thanks.
JD
Site Admin

Hi Carolanne May,

I think that looks great! If there are kids using the tub, be sure to keep a good seal between the wall/apron and the tub.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Maureen

Hi Carolanne May,

Let us know how the tile holds up over time!

That's always been my fear! I know how much mobiles need to move. I've also seen so many pretty jobs go bad in a few years after installing tile.

I'm just curious. We're on a permanent foundation, but I still shy away from tile. But then my youngest brother has been a tile setter for over 30 years and won't install much tile in his mobile, or mine!

Please keep us posted on how these hold up!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'