How do you attach a pic on here?

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

depriate4repair

I have a quesiton but it comes with a pic cause i dont know what this this is called but i really want one... HElP :( [/img]
Yanita

Hi,

Briefly looked at your website, still not sure I know what your question is?

We address mobile homes here, not modular. There is alot of differences from the two. Not sure how much help we can be. Please post your question.

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Maureen

Hey Yanita!

Thanks, I hadn't seen the new post. Like I said, I ran away, and am at Tahoe for the next few days.... need time to chill a bit. Taking those deep breaths in the mountain air!

depriate4repair, Yanita is right. A modular and a mobile are very different, and in some ways a bit similar. They are both trucked into the site, and they have similar decorating. At that point, the similarities end. Your home is constructed quite a bit different than a manufactured, or mobile home. Not real sure we'll be able to help you out a lot there.

As far as the picture your speaking of, I'm going to guess that's the new avitar you're referring to? Otherwise, you should be able to post pictures to your album!

If you'd like to attach a photo to your post, all you need to do is look for the 'upload photo' button at the top of the post. That should allow you to post a photo!

Maureen 8)
Robert

The differences and/or similarities will depend on the $$$$$$ spent on home at time of manufacture.

A lower end Modular Home and an upper end Mobile/Manufactured Home are alot closer than people realize.

I've seen them so close you had to see it brought in to tell them apart,LOL.

Other than the Codes, repairing, remodeling,decorating,etc. will be pretty much the same EXCEPT in the case of the high dollar two story Modulars.

Just some food for thought on the topic.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Harry

Around here modulars and Manufactured homes are built very similar....and by the same manufacturers.

Modulars - are fastened to slabs and the roofs have a little more pitch. Some are even built "on frame" so axles and wheels can deliver them to the site.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?