Walls

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

mdmaynard

Greetings Gang!

Does anyone know where I can purchase the mobile home sheetrock that has pre-printed paneling design on it.

I have checked at lowes and home depot in my area an neither carry it. Is there a place online I can order onine and if so what is the correct term for what I am searching for.

Thanks in advance for any feedback
Thank You
Martin Maynard
In Memory of our Daughter
Bailey DeLonais Maynard
Jan. 13, 2005 - March 28, 2005
S.I.D.S. It's REAL!!!
www.healingokhearts.org
JD
Site Admin

National Gypsum has the Durasan wall board product. The link below goes to the "Find a Dealer" page. Finding a match to existing wall board is pretty tough. Depending on how old the home is, the manufacturer may still have your style in stock and is happy to sell it to you. Hopefully, the manufacturer is close enough for you to pick the stuff up. Freight would be very expensive because of the size and crating of the product. I am sure there are other manufacturers as well.

JD

http://www.nationalgypsum.com/contact/csr.aspx
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Sylvia

It would probably just be easier to paint the other walls and drywall the place the repair needs to be to match.
Maureen

I have to agree with Sylvia and JD. Depending on the age of your home, you'll be very lucky to find matching wall board. Manufacturers change those every two to three years.

Most of us have faced that challenge! Look for more posts in the gardening and decorating forum! There are many ways to refinish your walls that are cost effective!

Maureen 8)