FLEETWOOD ... ??? they still build these things ???

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

DannyBob

Howdy, Y'all ...

I was just puttzing thru some of mt "Favorites" tonite ... went to FLEETWOOD, looking for spare parts ...

Unless I got he wrong FLEETWOOD, it would appear that they have stepped away from the MH market and are now into motor coaches & REAL Hauses !!!

??? anyone got any ideas ???
Greg

You could contact them and find out. It is possible that it is a totally different company. Some Mobile home builders do come & go like the weather although it it more stable now than it was in the 80s when HUD became involved in the building standards. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
JD
Site Admin

I have friend who is a major Fleetwood dealer in my area. I just called him to see what he knows. He said that he has not heard anything to the effect that Fleetwood was going out of the MH market. But it not be to Fleetwood's advantage to tell him something like that. He order new homes yesterday.

He did say that Clayton has been buying up MH manufacturers like crazy, and that could possibly happen.

fleetwoodhomes.com is up and fully functional.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.