Toilet replacement

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

PaulWyble

I have a 2008 Fleetwood manufactured home and I want to replace the toilets (current ones are Mancesa brand). The water connection comes out of the floor behind the toilet about 4.5" from the wall so I need 5+" from the wall to the base of the toilet (see attached picture). In one bathroom I also have a shelf above the tank at 29.5" so for that one I need a toilet that is max around 27-28" height (see attached picture). I would prefer an elongated bowl. I'm in La Grange Texas and the nearby box stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Sutherlands) don't have anything in stock and it's hard to tell from most specs online if there is enough room to accommodate the floor water connection. I really don't want to re-route the water. Any suggestions on where to find toilets that will work? Doesn't have to be the same brand for both. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greg

The water connection should be the least of your worries, you can always add tubing to what ever length you need. I don't think I have ever seen a valve set up like yours but if you can change to a brass or stainless valve I would do that. Plastic tends to fail when you need it most.
Lowes should have the elongated bowls available if you ask.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."