Replacing Plastic Counter Wall Edging

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Post Reply
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 6:05 am

Mon May 28, 2018 9:16 am

I tried to find this but my search only found topics where people were replacing the plastic counter wall trim material with something permanent.

I'm actually wanting to replace it with the same thing but I can't seem to find it to purchase.
Does anyone know the actual name of this material?

It's the weird t-shaped plastic trim that goes between the wall and the counter in the kitchen and bathrooms. I thought I had found it online several months ago but now I cannot relocate it.

Any ideas?

User avatar
Posts: 5673
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:01 pm
Location: Weedsport, NY

Mon May 28, 2018 12:31 pm

Many have just used a bead of silicone bathroom caulk.

"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."

Post Reply