Electric Hot Water Tanks

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

altasnowman

hello Everyone, OK today i left my brain somewhere so this is going to be a really dumb question; is there any way to control the water temp on an electric hot water tank. if i find my brain i will probably answer this myself but its one of those days. look forward to seeing everybodys answers.
The dirtyist word in the dictionary CANCER....it takes many too soon and leaves nothing but anger and pain. We all mourn the loss of those that have succummed to this......
Robert

Hi,

You control the temp with the temp setting on the WH thermostat.

Remove the cover(s) to reveal the t-stat with a dial to set temperature.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
altasnowman

Found brain sitting on side of road late last night(ROFLMAO) was right where it fell out of head. Thanks Robert I just could not think straight last night when i was repairing neighbors burst waterline,and trying to explain what has to be done to his home now. Job has now gone from simple line replacement to also having to replace floor in bathroom,laundry,hallway and tank area,and oh yaaa belly insulation. going to take pics when i start this one and will post them.
The dirtyist word in the dictionary CANCER....it takes many too soon and leaves nothing but anger and pain. We all mourn the loss of those that have succummed to this......
Yanita

LOL,

Certainly glad you found your brain...but do not despair, we all have those moments, at least those of us over 40 something!

Yup, wonderful MH repairs, always plan on the unexpected...expect it!

Have a great day,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
altasnowman

Hi Yanita, only wish I was still 40 something, hit big 50 at end of July .Guess that is why brain took vacation. LOL Guess we can lock this one up when ever you want. now all i have to do is find my glasses, oh wait aminute here they are on the end of my nose. LOL have a great day
Yanita

Hey,

LOL, yup, as you can see in my avatar that I wear glasses also...the have a tendency to get misplaced.

OK, as you you wish, this topic is now closed!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!