Complete home remodel

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

chadomac

oh yea this is what we found when the VOG came out from bye the back door. apparently the back outside light was leaking and the water did in the sheathing there as well as the 3 big windows..man we are in over our heads but we will keep plugging away..

Greg

The job may have turned in something more than what you expected, but you are NOT in over your heads. Everything you have found so far IS repairable. 2 steps forward, 1 step backward that's about normal for the job you are doing. Just keep plugging away and hope that the light you see at the end of the tunnel isn't another train coming at you. You will be fine.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
chadomac

How in the world did this thread increase by 3000 views in 10 hours? something must be up with the counts
Greg

They are just numbers, I honestly don't pay attention to them. Whenever a computer is involved anything is possible.

Greg
chadomac

back with more progress...this turned out to be a complete gut so heres some more pics!

Greg

Looks good! Just think, After you get this one done you can buy another rebuild that one and know what to expect!!!

Greg