You're gonna do !WHAT! next year?

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Mark440

I'm always amazed at the dexterity of the folks here. It's rare to hear "I can't"..... and the pics and questions definitely lend to "I WILL!" So, with that said - what's on the project agenda for this coming year??

Me? I should finish up the interior of my new workshop by spring, so my first project is to add decking to create a walkable surface from the house to the shop. A fresh coat of paint for the workshop and house followed by some water seal for the decking - and I'm hoping it will all look fresh and new.

With a bit of luck I'll also remodel my master bath. I want a shower that isn't a closet lined with plastic. That garden tub thing has got to go! I've got my eye on a 60"x36" walk-in shower with real glass doors! (I may put a hammock in there!) Add some new cabinets with REAL mirrors. The existing closet shower will become just a closet for towels, etc.

So....what's on your list for the New Year?
Opportunity has a shelf life.
JD
Site Admin

Semi-Retirement. Will still be doing small side jobs and maybe take a part time job at a Home Depot or similar store.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
JeffInFL

The master bath and bedroom have been gutted since we've moved in. So I'm going to get those done in the next month or so. After that, I'm gutting and redoing the laundry area. Then, getting started on the outside .. painting the siding, building a front porch, rebuilding part of the back porch and then some yard stuff.

Over the past year and a half, we've gutted and redone the living/dining room and kitchen. We're probably 85% done with all of that.
Greg

have to get the 10x30 addition moved over and tied in. Managed to get the footers poured last year, just did not have time to move the addition. JD, since you are going to "Retire" feel free to swing over and help!

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
steelworkersgal

Hi Greg, take pictures and post them so we can see your progress as it goes along. i'm waiting an 18 by 28 adddition when we have the time and funds, but would love to see how yours comes along.
You can do anything if you put your mind to