My Remodel - moving along now

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

remodelgirl

Hi everyone,

Wanted to show you some results from our house remodel. This is the pictures of the Kitchen remodel. Everything we have done so far...Master Bedroom, Living room, Dining, and kitchen, and we did the following to each room:
[*]leveled some, ripped everything back to the studs in all rooms, upgraded marriage line where it needed, upgraded insulation, new 1/2 sheetrock throughout, sealed windows that we are not changing out when it warms up (snowed here last night), put new sub-floor in kitchen, underlayment in all rooms, scraped popcorn ceiling and added texture, upgraded any electrical outlets that need upgrading, cut a new opening between kitchen and dining, upgraded all the lighting, new interior doors, new rta cabinets (still in process), new range and refrigerator.

We now have left--finish kitchen install-we are also adding an island, lay new floor throughout living-dining-kitchen, subway tile backsplash, finish subfloor & underlayment in utility room, install base, window and crown molding, change front door.

and then I think we will be done.

This was all done by my hubby and two boyz--and of course I helped! They are amazing and did excellent work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by remodelgirl on Mon May 05, 2014 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
remodelgirl

and more pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.