Intertherm furnace problems

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

sprout1277

Hi,

I have an Intertherm model #E2EB-015HA in my double-wide. It was the one that was there when I got the house. After I installed the current thermostat, everything worked fine for the first year. Now, the thermostat is working, because I can hear it "clicking" when it is trying to activate whatever mode I am in. The A/C works just fine also. But now, the furnace will not turn on. Like I said, I can hear the thermostat "click" to activate the furnace, but the furnace will not turn on. I cannot afford for a repair man to come out to the house, and am wondering if I can fix this myself? If so, do you have any suggestions as to what the problem is and could you tell me how to fix it.

Thank you in advance.

Sean
Robert

Hi Sean,

Could be a bad sequencer, limit switch, loose wire, bad element coil. Would have to test circuit to know what is not working.

I offer troubleshooting steps through private one on one email for a $20 fee if interested.

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/Order4b.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?