grey area subject

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

joedirt63

i know about certain questions to be asked on here , but i don't know of anyone that i know who would anwser with out alot of questions in return. ok does anyone or would anyone know what the real line pressure is for the propane that is connected to the m/h. i ask these things to supply co.'s and they have to come out and inspect everything, and such, i understand about safety and liability and all. but geeesh i work on 50,000 dallor cars for a liveing and i do knoww something about pipe fittings and sealing and leak checks.you can answer annonimously :wink: i won't tell lol lol.p.s. i only need to hook up a stove for cooking about 60,000 btu's all total
"a man has got to know his limitations", clint eastwood. " i haven't found mine yet," me
Robert

Hi,

Would be about 14wc inlet pressure to furnace. Regulator would reduce to correct manifold pressure.

LP is very volatile and way more dangerous than any car, regardless of car value. I have worked on both for over 30 years.

IF the above did not answer your question, then get an appliance tech out to be safe here, propane is not forgiving.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?