i need help

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

rich3023

i installed an E3EB-10H furnace in a 14'x70' mobile home and it blows way to much air through the vents is there a slower fan motor that i can get it is on the lowest speed and it still expands the ductwork
Robert

Hi,

What do you mean by "expands the ductwork" ? You would need a Manual J Load Calc done to know correct furnace size and then you would know the correct blower for that furnace.

There would not be much difference, if any between other motors on low speed from that one though.

What is making you feel it is way too much air ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
rich3023

by expanding the ductwork i mean its like adding air pressure to a can then when the fan stops it relaxes it currently has a 1/3 hp 4Ton blower im going in the morning to try a 1/5 hp motor to see if that helps
Robert

The duct is thin aluminum and will expand and contract with airflow, part of mobile home ducting.

The motor needs to be one designed for use with the smaller ducts in a mobile home and needs to meet the necessary airflow requirements for the unit.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?