Suggestion......pleeeez

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

mallard

I currently have a coleman presidential II furnace that needs the blower motor replaced before winter..... so i have furnace problems.
If you were going to replace the furnace with a new one...... what would an upgrade or newer more efficient replacement be? My furnace does not have "A" coils for the AC in it. My AC unit is completely separate from the furnace with its own controls.

Any suggestions for a model that would be upgrade in effiecency that will fit where my old one still stands today would be a big help...
Robert

Hi,

Find a couple hvac contractors with MH hvac experience and have them consult with you on this. Not something that can be done here without being there.

Too many variables involved in a costly investment and it needs to be correct for your future comfort.

IF your current furnace has a close off damper under it, be sure it remains.

IF it does not have one, have one installed under new furnace as this is needed along with one where the supply from packaged a/c connects to main duct in home.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?