furnace cycling

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

jslrb

I already had a NON-coleman service tech in and he did not know what the problem was other then to say that once the temp within the furnace reaches a certain temp it will shut off until it cools. My temp is set to 23 and it will only reach 18 ...
At this point shutting it off to try and get it to 23 is NOT working .. it will try and fire up for three times and then shut down.. flashing green code was 3 and now it is one flash ...
Yanita

Hi guys,

Robert, our tech here gets real busy this time of year, and more so when the temps drop like they have recently.

To get a timely reply to your post you most include all info about your units. Please read the posting tips and edit your post.

To the second poster, I am going to separate your post from this thread, this way you will get a clear answer for your problem. Although your problem is similar to the original poster you may have different furnaces ... please read the posting tips.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Robert

Need model number and explain the set to 23 and only gets to 18 statement.

What is set to 23 ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?