Gas furnace product

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Looking to replace old furnace (not sure what brand it is, just old ) would like recommendation for gas/propane furnace (heat only) This would be for a 12x60 SW, although I have plans to replace this home with a 16x80 so I would purchase a model what would work for the larger home as well. Home is in Oklahoma (climate)
Robert

Hi,

Will need a brand and model number or at least a size needed. Too many variables for us to guess at a size from here, so need the model number of existing furnace or have a Tech give a size estimate needed.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?

It would be for a 12x60 SW, I think the current model is a Coleman but it is very old and does not work. Frankly, I'm a little scared to run it due to fumes. I'm looking for a recommendation for a quality model, Goodman,Coleman whatever. Furnace runs off propane.

Thanks,
hvac1000

Any gas unit that you use in your mobile home as to be listed and labeled for that use. Goodman to the best of my knowledge does not make a unit for mobile homes. Coleman and Miller/Nordyne are two company's that make units that are acceptable for mobile home use.
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.