American Zettler blower relay az2280 1c-24a(204)?

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

jjm31364

Hello as to a follow up of my last post with blower not kicking on. I have a american zettler az2280 1c-24a(204) relay I belive that is the issue. But I am having a hard time finding one in orlando florida or online? Can anyone tell me a croos ref part # and diaagram of where to attach mt two lead or/gr & blk? Thanks to all John :?
Robert

Hi John,

Can you post a pic ? Is it a 6 spade terminal relay ?

IF the green and black are from t-stat and transformer (24vac), they would connect to 1 and 3 coil terminals IF it is a 6 terminal fan relay.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
jjm31364

Hello again Robert and thanks as to my last post would this relay stop my blower motor from not working? I have tried to disconnect the wires from stat to by pass and still nothing. After doing that would it be relay or blower motor itself. I can push contactor and compressor kicks on and outdoor fan but not my blower and it spins freely. It is a It's a Miller model # Q3rd-0364 13 seer single package heat pump. It has a 1/2 hp blower motor g.e..Any help would be great thanks again John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Robert

Hi,

IF the motor is receiving full voltage, then it is the motor. IF not, then it is a component like a relay or a run capacitor.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?