Evcon EB-12B

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

eckounltd

i bought a honeywell digital thermostat and followed the directions on wiring it up and now my fan blows all the time and the outside unit doesnt come on.. i have no power to the blend air II box.. when i switch the thermostat to heat the whole thermostat turns off.. im experienced in wiring so i need a wiring diagram to rewire from the outside unit to the inside unit to the thermostat.. thanks..
Robert

Hi,

Red to t-stat RH

Yellow to Y

White to W

Green to G

If it has the setting inside with pins to set, set for HE .

The yellow from t-stat will connect to terminal strip Y in furnace or by wire nut or molex plug.

It will connect to a wire going to outside condenser.

There will be another wire from secondary-common side of transformer and it will connect with other wire from outside condenser via terminal strip, wire nut or molex connector plug.

That is for a normal 4 wire hook-up for electric furnace and straight a/c.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
eckounltd

yeah everything is right.. i also have wires commin from the deluxe blend air II box .. i have more than 4 wires going to the t-stat im guessing for the a/c unit.. my old t-stat was a mercury style and it had like x1 and x1 or y1 and y2 or somethin like that.. but either way i cant even get power to my t-stat with the blue wire on 'c' .. the only thing that i can get power to is the blower (which never cuts off)
Robert

What is the outside condenser model number ?

Is your t-stat battery operated ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?