Westco furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Chillygurl

I have a Westco electric furnace......had the motor replaced less than a yr. ago...but now the heating element has gone out....took it out and reconnected broken coil but it is only heating in certain areas.........need help!!!! I know they are out of biz...where could i get parts? thank u for your time and help
Robert

Hi,

Are the coils the type that thread through small round ceramic insulators or do they clip onto sides of insulators ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
rocknrowl

I also have a Westco electric furnace. 2 of the 3 heating elements are burned out. I would like to replace the other two, but have had no luck finding the parts. The coils are the type that thread through the small round ceramic insulators.
Is there someplace these can still be purchased or is there an alternative?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Steve
Robert

Hi Steve,

Please start a new thread with your question(s) and then come back and delete your post here.

This keeps the threads/questions individualized for better clarity and less confusion.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?