Miller CMF 80 propane furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

laurig99

We have had this persistent problem with our furnace. It seems that every year we have to replace a thermocouple or have a technician come out to clean the nozzle or something. It starts with the pilot not staying lit. It has an electric ignition for the pilot, which does not work, so we have to light it manually. Tonight, of course, the pilot went out again so we relit it, but now the furnace is not working properly. It will burn for a while, the blower comes on, not really hot air though, and then the whole process will start all over again. We did have propane delivered today, so I know we are not out. Any suggestions?
laurig99

Thanks for the help. I called a REAL technician and all it was was the regulator was freezing up due to moisture.
Robert

Hi,

Sorry I was away and didn't get this sooner, but glad you got it taken care of.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?