Keeprite unit heater

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

jeff237

I have insatalled used keeprite unit heater.hard to find information on the hook up. I can can get the burner to fire up but not the fan. thermostat wird to two wires. any sugestions would be very helpful
Robert

Hi,

I don't have any data or info on that furnace and with that and not being there, wouldn't be safe to try and help from here.

If it is a gas furnace, may be a fan switch problem. if it's an electric furnace, may be a bad sequencer.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
jeff237

do you know anywere i could get info or wiring diagram. for this type of unit heater it is gas. not sure if the thermostat controls fan operation.
Robert

Hi,

Sorry, but I don't know any sources for getting that info. If it's a gas furnace, it will have a fan switch to close on temp rise.

Then when cycle is over and chamber cools, the fan switch will open to turn off blower.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?