help mee my polit light

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

MEL7996

i cannot light my furnace i see where start but i cannot seem to find the exact point to light he pilot its cold here in Chicago lol as far as i can tell is a lear siegler model agc-60 type b please help

OK here's what i know there is a hole with a flap over it that i believe u would light the pilot but from there I'm lost and there's a lil window next to the lil hole

sorry i sound like a dummy but I'm stressed I'm pretty handy for the most part and i have lit furnaces b4 this one just doesn't like me lol help :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Robert

Hi Mel,

Don't have any data/info on that furnace, but take a bright light and shine through hole while you look through window.

Follow the aluminum pilot tube from gas valve to pilot burner.

That is where you need to place the match at to light pilot.

You may can get the local gas co. to light it as well. Otherwise, call an hvac tech to come light it.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?