intertherm

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

KJ

the intertherm unit i am working on will just shut of and not come back on even when it drops below the temp setting on the termostat. they have to turn the breaker off then back on to get it to come back on. i have been told that it could be the sequencers just wanting a sec op on the matter :D

the model number is E2EH-012H
Robert

Hi,

Make sure the sequencer bottom heater coils H1 and H2, H3 and H4 are getting the 24vac signal from t-stat.

If so, see if M1 and M2 contacts are closing to continue circuit for first element and blower motor.

Are the elements all getting 120vac at right side terminal from breaker through the limit ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
KJ

yes it is i have ordered the sequencers and yes it is getting 120 vac. im thinking that the contacts in side the sequencer are bad
Robert

Hi,

Thanks for ordering.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?