Gas heater

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

mimi_dous

Hi,
I have an old gas wall heater Duo-thermo model 7503R4. It makes "bang" noise after it is on for a few seconds and another "bang" noise before it is off. I also hears "click" noise coming from the vent inside the master bedroom. I don't know anything about gas heater. I am not sure this is a problem? I don't think it has been done cleaning for a while. Pls give me some advices if it is a problem that needs to be fixed. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,
Greg

I'm going to move this to the heating section. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Robert

Call a Tech and have it inspected, cleaned and serviced. We don't have any data on those or parts for them.

Because of its age, best to have it thoroughly checked out.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
mimi_dous

Thank you for your reply, Robert. Do you know a company that does it?

I appreciate.
Yanita

Hi,

Check with your local gas supplier.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Robert

Also check with neighbors, family, friends, yellow pages, etc.. to find a good reputable and experienced company to take a look at it.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?