Heil furnace model nulk075dg07 ignition problem

Questions about repairs and parts for other brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Please note that our speciality is Coleman and Nordyne products, so our knowledge of other brands may be limited.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Deerfarmer

I have a issue going on with a furnace. When you turn the thermostat on the fresh air fan turns on like it should then the burner lights like it should after that is where I get the problem just before the fan kicks in or at the same time as it kicks in the flame suckes into the burner tube on one or all three burner tubes but may not do it in all three tubes at the same time and sometimes the flame returns to the burner and then the furnace works fine. I have had a heating guy out to look at it 2 years in a row and of coarse it didn't do it when he was here but " says he made adjustments and switched some wires around" which I know he didn't just charged me $200 each time. I'm tired of paying him for doing nothing. Tonight I took out the gas regulator and jet tube and pulled the jets out and blew them out but they were clean. I put it back together and nothing changed. Does anyone have anything i could try or know what's going on?
Thanks
Greg

It gets frustrating, I'm on the other side of the coin. You try to fix things and they don't act up. At least he is not trying to just replace parts in hopes of fixing it.

Try taking a video of it so the repair guy can see that it is acting up and possibly get an idea of what the cause is.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Deerfarmer

Thanks Greg it is doing it every time now but I would like to just fix it myself I guess. I have lots of mechanical ability to do it myself. Ive been turning wrenches for almost 20yrs now but I just don't know where to go on this one
Greg

Try googeling it, I doubt you are the first person to have the problem.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
David DeBord

Is this Heil furnace Certified for Mobile home use?