thermostat wireing

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

cw1940

i have nordyne model no: e2eb-012hb furnace with red, white, green, gray. i will like to
know which wire to use for heat and which to use for a/c condenser going to the thermostat.
thanks for any info
jpingram5

http://www.nordyne.com/Literature/7103170.pdf

Is the A/C controlled by a separate thermostat? Is this a digital thermostat?

Need a little more info.

Sounds like your missing a wire unless the Gray wire is not a common wire and is your compressor wire.
2009 Skyline Sunwood Premier 14 x 80
cw1940

i useing honeywell thermostat not digital
with 4 wires red white green gray comeing
out of furnace just one thermostat
DaleM

First of all is it a heat/cool thermostat? If so, then this is how things are wired these days. Single transformer system. Red from furnace goes to R on thermostat, white from furnace goes to W on thermostat, green from furnace goes to G on thermostat. Now there needs to be a pair of wires from the outside condenser unit. One of them goes to Y on the thermostat and the other one goes to gray on the furnace. With this type of installation there will be a jumper either already installed in the thermostat or you will be instructed to add one in the thermostat directions, it will go between R and C on the thermostat.
Last edited by DaleM on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cw1940

thanks for reply & info
did it that way working just fine
DaleM

Good deal cw!!