NORDYNE E2EB-023HA WON'T WORK

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

hidesert

I have a Nordyne Intertherm E2EB-023HA Furnace with A/C that won't power on. I have replaced the sequencener that was visually blown. It had a hole blown in the lower section that caused a black spot on the inside of the access panel. No breakers were tripped. With the new sequencer installed it still does not work. I proceeded to replace the transformer and the blower relay, still nothing. I turn on the thermostat either to a/c or heat and neither them or the blower come on. Could one of the breakers blow without being tripped? We are in a rural area with 1 HVAC Professional. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
DaleM

Check to be sure you have 230v coming into the furnace. If so, then check to see if you have 24v coming out of the transformer. If you do then twist the red and white thermostat wires together at the furnace. What happens then?
hidesert

Thank you. I'll try that