Nordyne Intertherm E1EH-015H

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

wmmspencer

First and foremost, thank you to any and all professionals that reply to this thread.

I have a Nordyne downflow furnace (model # in subject) in my residence, and it has ran in to some problems. Specifically, it will run at any temperature that the thermostat displays, and even if the temperature on the thermostat is set lower than the room temperature and if the thermostat is disconnected. It will heat up the coils inside, and once the coils are an orange hot color, it will kick off, and repeat the process over and over. In addition, the blower runs constantly regardless of which state the thermostat is in. The thermostat was already replaced.

Now, my question is this: What parts would any of you recommend to replace on the furnace to fix this issue? Could this be solely an issue with the control panel?

I do not plan to do this work myself, as I am not an HVAC pro, but I would like to know so that I have some idea on whomever I hire is doing the correct things and replacing the correct parts. Money is tight, and I can't afford an inflated bill.

Thanks again.
DaleM

Sequencer sounds bad.