m1ma 070a bw - no power

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

kristipar

Hello, I am hoping someone can assist me with troubleshooting my gas heater. I have taken off the panel door and the lights on the control panel are not lit. I assume this means there is no power going to the heater.
Thus far, I have:
1. Checked the circuit breaker. It wasn't tripped, but I reset it any way.

2. Replaced the batteries in the thermostat. The thermostat is blinking from the current temperature (a sweltering 57 degrees) and the time.

3. Reset the thermostat.

4. Turned the heater switch off, then on again.

I have no idea where to go from here. I did touch one of the wires that was going to the on/off switch on accident and shocked myself, so I assume that at least, there is power going to the switch.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kristi
kristipar

Nevermind...figured it out. The fuse was lose on the control panel...yay, plugged it back in correctly and now the heater is working!!!
dupko

kristipar wrote:Nevermind...figured it out. The fuse was lose on the control panel...yay, plugged it back in correctly and now the heater is working!!!
Good for you. 8)

___________________________________________________________________________________