Nordyne MMHA070ABHR-01 Gas Furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

desertdweller1964

I searched the board but didn't find a post with a similar question. I tried to do the start up on my gas furnace in a mobile home today and the burner fan won't run. I have 120V to the furnace and the house blower fan runs fine on fan only mode. There is only 86 volts to the burner fan. Is this normal or does it indicate a control module problem? If normal, what do you suggest for my next trouble shooting step. Thanks.
desertdweller1964

Update: I did some more troubleshooting and was able to jumper the burner fan with 120V and it runs fine, so the burner fan itself is good. If its the control module, does anyone have a way to look up the replacement part number?
desertdweller1964

Update: The electronic control module was bad in my furnace. Just a note of caution to anyone who has the United Technologies 1018 Series Hot Surface Ignition modules, there are several versions of this module and they are not interchangeable. I was fortunate to ask a service tech a lot of questions and he pointed me to the correct one for my furnace. It works fine and I'm back in heat!