A couple Intertherm Issues

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Titan

Intertherm E2EH-012HA

The Sequencer has or is tanking on me I think. I can tap it and one of two Heating elements come on but soon after go off. Also both elements kick in for a few seconds then the blower comes on. I have found what Looks just like the one I have located here

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.php

5th one down on the left Part number 01-0842 Sequencer. Now with that said my furnace is only using the larger Sequencer on that plate. Nothing is connected to the smaller one.

I gathered some part numbers off of the old one and will list them as I found them

On the plate the two sequencers are mounted to there was
15SH41

On the Larger (2 Pole??) Sequencer I found T-0-D 14SH22 H24V

I just need the one sequencer best I can tell instead of the two mounted on the plate as I only utilized the one.

Edit: Cleaned up post with other questions as I found the answeres by digging around here.
Titan

Problem resolved.

By the way, I tried calling a couple times this morning and your answering machine comes on telling me your closed.

9:15am CST

10:00am CST

I paid double price at royal supply, but I have heat!