e2eb-012ha heat and ac both at the same time

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

stevie d

1st of hi

ok here goes weve got a e2eb-012ha unit and the ac has been fine this summer now its getting cold we turned the heater on and it didnt work ,i looked in there and the sequencer was just about falling apart i replaced the sequencer and now when you trip the main breaker back on the blower motor will come on but only runs for like 15-20 seconds but the fan is also running on the ac unit outside and is blowing cold air ,after the blower fan stops around 15 seconds later the heater elements wil start to cycle but the blower isnt running although the outside ac is running ,the thermostat on the wall is set to heat and set a couple of degrees hotter than its reading ,if you turn the ac back on it works fine ,everything looks to be ok in there nothings burnt etc if anyone could help and point me in the right direction it would be great
stevie d

quick update when i switch the fan from auto to on on the thermostat on the wall it will cut off the ac outside but the fan still doesnt run in the house ,now if i take the thermostat off the wall the blower fan will come on but it wont work the heating elements

i rechecked all the wiring going of a scematic i found on the net the only difference is i have a blower switch next to my blower which it doesnt show in the wiring diagram ,it does show it for different models but not mine

i usualy let the father in law work on the heater he changed the sequencer last year when it went out but hes out in kuwait at the moment so any help would be appreciated
stevie d

still not working anyone got anyideas of where to start
Mark
Site Admin

Does your unit have a separate a/c control box normally find on the motor housing? If so it sounds like there's a relay inside there that's giving you fits.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!