heat and ac on at same time

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

karlh

I have an intertherm/Nordyne E2EB-012HA furnace ac unit. It was working fine and then suddenly no ac. The coil was cold and air was flowing so I started with the thermostat and worked my way back. Here is what I found.

1 heating elements are on at the same time as ac.

2 even if the thermostat is totally disconnected the heater remains on and the blower motor runs at lower speed.

3 the sequencer has a burnt smell and one of the heavy black wires seems a bit over heated (crispy) and the wire nut has a melt mark.

There are no part numbers that are legible and some of the metal is rusty.

I am hoping those sequencer is the problem, if anyone has any other ideas as to the cause please let me know. Also if anyone knows the part number that would help too.

Thanks
Karl
Bill

Hi,
I have good new for you, Here is link for the sequencer that you are looking for
http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... 8621678%29
I think that should take care of your problem. Hope this helps
Bill
Please remember to check and change your filters.
karlh

Thanks

Looking through the parts mine looks like 01-0840. I assume the new part you listed has positions marked m1 through m6 or such so I can just plug and pray? I spent a lot of time cleaning things up and managed to figure out the position numbers.

I really want to get this functional just till Sept when I can have the system down long enough to replace the wire harness and basic control components as well as clean the whole thing out.
Bill

Hi,
If i remember right it does have the position markings on it. So that should help you out.
Good luck and let me know how it works for ya
Bill
Please remember to check and change your filters.
ghostBlace119

Looking through the parts mine looks like 01-0840. I assume the new part you listed has positions marked m1 through m6 or such so I can just plug and pray? I spent a lot of time cleaning things up and managed to figure out the position numbers.

I really want to get this functional just till Sept when I can have the system down long enough to replace the wire harness and basic control components as well as clean the whole thing out.

called out."The woman who loves you the most in the world just cleaned your headlights and windshield."
My husband looked up and said, "Mom's here?"
buy wow gold
Runescape Gold
Buy Maple Story Mesos