switching control boards

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

big cheif

I have a nordyne model E1EH-015H with a 624-5670 circuit board. this type of board requires you to switch from heat to air on the board itself. Can i use a different board such as model# 624625 to switch from heat to air on the thermostat? Or mabye the add on air kit model#902987?
Any help would be great as my original board switches are shot.
Bill

Hi,
Very sorry about the amount of time it took to respond to your question. I do have some good news. Here is a link to the part that should work for you.
http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... -relay-box
4-7 wire control box package used when adding a/c or a heat pump to a Nordyne E1EH, E2EH, E1EB, E2EB & E2BH electric furnaces that are not already a/c equipped. Also found on many M1 furnaces. For a replacement circuit board, order part number 624625.
Hope this helps.
Bill
Please remember to check and change your filters.
big cheif

would just using the 624625 board work,and just wire up a new thermostat accordingly? :?
Bill

Hi,
I don't know if you can use just the board. I do know that they make the kit and it works. I would not want to tell you that just a board is all you need and then it does not work. Then you just spent more money to get the kit.
Bill
Please remember to check and change your filters.
big cheif

Thats true! thanks i will order the kit! :D