Intertherm FEH-023HA blows cold air

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

lcorrell

Helo, looking for help/info on trouble I'm having with my Intertherm FEH-023HA. After a heating cycle completes, the blower sometimes continues to blow and the elements won't turn back on. It does this for hours sometimes lowering the temperature in the house into the 50's overnight. Sometimes I can turn off the thermostat and turn it back on and it will work OK.

A year or two ago I replaced one of the limit switches because it was obviously burnt. I think I was having similar symptoms then, but I can't remember for sure. I'm wondering if it might be the sequencers this time. I was thinking about just replacing the sequencers as a sort of "refurbishment" just to eliminate them as a potential problem now or in the near future. Is there anyway I can test them?

I got the numbers off my current parts, but I can't find a cross reference for them on your parts list. Can you help identify the correct replacement parts for me? The current sequencers appear to be a pair mounted to a sheet metal base - I don't know if I have to replace them as a pair or if they are replaced individually, but they do have different markings. One is marked T-O-D, H24V, 12S22, 308745, and 8552. The other is marked T-O-D, H24V, 12S22, 308744, and 8552.

Thanks
Robert

Hi,

Most likely a sequencer problem.

Sequencer # 901076 can be seen and ordered from here by paging down to it :

http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... er-4-stage

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?