Nordyne Intertherm E2EB-020HB

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

kstucker1

I have a heater/a/c unit in my mobile home. Air seems to work fine. Fan seems to work fine. I turn to heat and nothing. I tried turning the thermostat up still nothing. have checked all the breakers. Everything seems fine. When I turn to heat I hear no clicks no fan nothing. It has worked fine for the last couple of months. Just noticed the house getting chilly so it couldn't have been off to long as its about 10 degrees outside. Not sure where to go from here.
Robert

Hi,

Your furnace has two contactors and two relays that together control the elements and the blower motor .

The circuits can run through them even though that one may not actually control the circuit or component.

Without thorough electrical testing, hard to say which one may be at fault or if it's something else entirely.

With what you stated however,one or more of those would be most common to be at fault.

Contactor # 621958 (2 of them)

Relay N.O. # 621898

Relay N.C. # 621899

Go here and page down to see and order contactors:

http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... p-24V-coil

Then type in relay p/n's one at a time to see and order those.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?