nordyne m1mb 090 a

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

catshome1

dont know if this is the wright place but here goes got a nordyne m1mb 090 aaw light flashes that the pressure switch is open so have changed it new induser motor checked hoses draft is 1.5 checked exhaust as well as intake all clear any one got any thoughts thanks
catshome1

need to add more to first post when i check voltage to pressure switch running reads 24 v on both sides when t stat temp is reached and every thing shuts down one side reads 4.2 should it read 4.2 then seams to me when shut down both sides should read 0 if so any thoughts thanks
Robert

Remove one wire and ohm across it to see if it is open or closed.

Sometimes they will read a small voltage through a back feed.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
catshome1

did what you asked reads 0 one thing dont understand can mess with it and will run fine for a couple hrs then flashes code switch is open and i jumped around it and worked fine just jumped it for a minute could it be in the board with a relay could one be getting hot after a time
Robert

IF it is an intermittent problem, could be several things. Will need an hvac tech to do some specific tests to know what it is for sure.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?