Nordyne electric furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

SKnss

We have a nordyne electric furnace E2EB-012HB we put on a new blower motor and it still will not blow we can see the heating eliment heating up but it wont blow.I know we replaced the contactors last winter can you please help.thanks so much,shelly
Robert

Hi,

There is the contactor and also two relays that control or have the circuit go through them for the blower motor.

Relay # 621898 and 621899

See and order 621898 here by paging down:

http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... esults.php

Then type 621899 in search window to continue shopping.

Did you replace the run capacitor with the new blower motor ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
SKnss

I just talked to my husband and he said we replaced both contactors and relays last winter is there anything else we can replace? alsowe have not replaced the run capacitor also how do you tell if the blower motor is no good? thanks so much shelly
Robert

Hi Shelly,

You are supposed to always replace the run cap whenever you replace a blower motor. IF motor is getting full voltage (240vac) and will not run even if you spin the wheel or is very hot to the touch, it is usually bad.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?